1. Scope of working:
Planning engineer is responsible for determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects and estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met.
3.Qualification & requirement:
- At least 2 year experience in planning engineering or site
- Planning and organizing skills
- Microsoft Project and Autocad
- Understanding of site work progress.
- Time management skills
- Understanding of construction work flow
- Communication skills
- Good at English
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving
4. Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare construction schedule and procurement schedules.
- Selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular project
- Analyzing construction sites and local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources
- Monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work
- Prepare Monthly Cost Report for all projects.
- Monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with