- Produce Architectural lighting concepts for Exterior or Interior Design
- Work on Architectural 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, camera animation, rendering on visual or walk-through projects
- Coordinate with architects, Interior designers and Electrical engineers
- Prepare presentation documents and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally
- Collaborate with product specialists to develop company requirements and technical specification documents.
- Implement projects according to design.
- Distribute the design tasks among the team members and ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and matching the standards.
- Knowledge of Architectural 3D modeling
- Knowledge of design and presentation software applications such as 2D-3D AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch up, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office or other special effects software
- Understanding of photometric concepts and units (Lumen Method, Uniformity, Illuminance, Exitance, Luminance, Lumens, Candela).
- Understanding of vision, visual performance, glare, and comfort as it relates to lighting.
- Lamp technologies (fluorescent, halogen, LED, metal halide, high pressure sodium).
. Working Days and Hours
- Monday to half-Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm