View all 162 Jobs
Job vacancy Social Media and Community Officer
View all 162 Jobs
Australian International School Phnom Penh
Social Media and Community Officer
AISPP is a growing international school based in the Russey Keo area of Phnom Penh. We proudly teach the Australian Curriculum, following the International Baccalaureate (IB) framework. We are PYP, MYP, DP and CP Authorised, the only four-programme IB school and a leading educational provider in the region.
Due to continued growth in our school, we are seeking a Social Media and Community Officer to provide direct support to the Marketing Department.
- Bilingual skills in Khmer / English, both spoken and written, are mandatory.
- Applicants who hold a Bachelor's Degree and have previous experience will be given preference.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Social Media & Community Officer plays a vital role in managing AISPP's social media presence and engaging with the school community. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, strong communication skills, and a creative mindset.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the lives of students and families
Salary will be based on experience and in line with the school pay scale.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to promote AISPP's brand and values
- Manage AISPP's social media accounts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create engaging and informative content that resonates with AISPP's target audience
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media
- Analyze social media data to track progress and measure success
- Collaborate with other departments to create and share content
- Build relationships with influencers and stakeholders in the local community
- Organize and host online events and webinars
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social media management
- Proven track record of creating engaging and effective social media content
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and reporting
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Experience working with graphic design software Canva
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs