Site MEP Engineer works closely with Project Manager/Construction Management Director and supervisor on the day-to-day operations at construction sites.
- Hold Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering and other equivalent degree;
- Fresh graduated or at least 1 year of working experience in similar position;
- Be able to use computer application Autocad (2D & 3D);
- Be able to manage workers at the assigned location;
- Have strong installation and maintenance skills and ability to control the quality and cost;
- Have good oral and written English;
- Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure;
- Applicants submitted with Art work/Portfolio are highly prioritized.
. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
. Working place:
- Site MEP Engineer is based in construction sites/branch of Borey Peng Huoth.
- Site MEP Engineer works under supervision and reports directly to MEP Engineering supervisor/manager.
- Follow up with Electrical engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor;
- Ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning;
- Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural;
- Conduct regular site inspections;
- Assist in the quality and safety audit;
- Identify and highlight the possible risk of the project;
- Accurately check and make order on construction materials;
- Coordinate for verification of extra claims raised by direct supervisor/manager.
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Seniority pay
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: