- HR Intern will be responsible for supporting HR Team in organizing the Recruitment events/campaigns, recruitment and selection process, and staff training.
- At least year 3 student or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or other relevant fields;
- Computer literacy especially MS Office;
- Good oral and written in English ;
- Good negotiation skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team;
- Be able to work under pressure.
.Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- HR Intern is based at Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, department of HR and Operations.
- HR Intern works under supervision & reports directly to HR Supervisor.
- Assist in taking Job announcement to University;
- Assist in providing Job information enquiries to applicant;
- Receive and record job vacancy information from applicant;
- Assist in data entry applicants’ information;
- Assist in applicants’ arrangement for interview;
- Assist in coordinating the staff training.
- Other tasks assign by Supervisor.
- Certificate of recommendation
- Opportunity to become a permanent staff at Peng Huoth group
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Peng Huoth Group to the following address: