Job vacancy Homeroom Primary level Teacher in Phnom Penh
5 Dec, 2017
Homeroom Primary level Teacher
To provide core subject lessons as prescribed from curriculum. To produce all supporting documentation of record keeping/grading and academic planning. To follow the duties and responsibilities as described in our Faculty handbook.
- Minimum of 2 years of classroom teaching experience preferably teaching Elementary/Primary levels.
- Bachelor degree in education and or degree with teaching experience and or combination of experience, education diploma, teaching licence to include TEFL certificate.
- Perform all relevant teaching duties in accordance with job description and given duties.
- Competitive salary
- relaxing and enjoyable work environment
- Paid national holidays including 5 weeks paid holidays.
- small class sizes
- friendly & helpful staff
$700 to $1400
Share this job offer
#173, Street 182, Sangkat Psar Depo I, Khan Toulkork, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs